4.3

As a small business that makes filters for the government, aerospace and marine applications for over 40 years, we would wait for the phone to ring and rely on repeat business for sales. We never had a marketing strategy or plan for the future. Then about 5 years ago we were starting to see a slow down with the government that was affecting our sales and we knew we had to do something to find new customers.

A person from ThomasNet stopped in our office one day and helped us create a marketing plan using keywords and our website. In the past two years we have seen a huge increase in new customers and new products.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Thomasnet. the best about thomasnet leads from Thomasnet was service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thomasnet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Thomasnet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thomasnet?

Comments