I was talked into buying the all bells and whistle package for my machine shop that delivered not one single realistic request for quote after one year.Only one from China and that was so they could compare the completion.

Thomasnet was not willing to offer any compensation for poor results. I deeply regret the $3000 I spent on this advertising. In return the number of spams and sales calls I received went up instead, making it more nuisance than benefit. I wouldn't waste my money on this inspite of so called success stories.

The money could have been put to much better use.I would not recommend Thomasnet.com to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about "sold a bill of goods" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Thomasnet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thomasnet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Thomasnet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thomasnet?

Comments

Oh its very typical! Thomasnet is the greatest free prospecting resource for every person in India and China that wants to sell you something.

Thomasnet
Thomasnet Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

I’m sorry to hear about the situation that you have described. It certainly does not represent the typical experience our clients receive. Please reach out to me directly at boconnell@thomasnet.com so that I may assist you with your concerns.