In the entire time we have used this terrible company we have maybe seen one lead (and its been well over a year)!They will harass you to death for payment but never seem to put that much fire into finding you leads as promised.

They are expensive BUT the cost would be worth it IF they delivered on even a fraction of their promises.

Do NOT waste your money! You will regret it.

You can do better making a company page on Facebook than this company is doing.***, I could shout from the rooftop and get more customers/leads than this company has produced!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "nothing because i hear they refuse to resolve any complaints" as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Thomasnet. The most disappointing about thomasnet leads from Thomasnet was amount it costs for zero results Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thomasnet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Thomasnet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thomasnet?

Comments

Holbrook, New York, United States #1185624

Totally agree! ThomasNet is the worst, you are essentially paying for the your compay name in a long list of companies.

Thomasnet
Thomasnet Verified Representative

Please reach out to me directly at (212) 629-2149 so that I may assist you with your concerns.Thank you.

to Thomasnet #1330169

"I’m sorry to hear about this.It certainly does not represent what our clients typically experience."

THAT'S exactly what you told us.. and I'm sure every other company you've scammed out out thousands of hard earned dollars!! You should be ashamed of yourselves.